We just dropped Elder and Sister Babcock off at the MTC. The people there were nice enough to let us help Jane and Ken bring up their luggage. Then we took some pictures. It was all so fast!
THANK YOU! It was fun seeing them off with you! Great soundtrack, too! I love how eager Mom is to get going! It was neat seeing your reflection in the door as they waved good-bye. Thank you!
5 comments:
This made me smile. What a great video/slide show. SO very exciting!
Wow! I didn't even know they were going on a mission. That is great! Where are they going? Good Luck to them!
THANK YOU! It was fun seeing them off with you! Great soundtrack, too! I love how eager Mom is to get going! It was neat seeing your reflection in the door as they waved good-bye. Thank you!
That was really great. We loved it.
Thank you! It's fun to be able to see what their room is like and see how happy they are to get going.
Post a Comment