So, the two of Adam were taken right before he left with Tim to take back the corvette. The last photo is of a dinner schedule. I went to a Relief Society meeting with Jane (my mother-in-law) and the lady in charge passed around her menu calendar. Notice, there are no dates. This lady makes the menu with her kids, buys the stuff for the month and then picks whatever feels good for that night. Interesting idea; I thought I'd share.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the menu idea!
I like the idea too. I don't like being locked into cooking something I'm not in the mood to cook. It'd be great to be so organized that I had a menu for a whole month. Probably would help with food storage buying too. Thank you for sharing it.
I was just wondering what to make for dinner tonight! :) Thanks for the great idea.
Post a Comment