Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dressing Up



Lest you think Michael and I don't do anything but watch Ellie and take videos, here are the pictures of us at the BYU Traditions Ball a couple of weeks ago. We just got the pictures.

It was so much fun. There was a live band, stand up comedians and food. It was almost like prom...only TONS better because we were together.

4 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Too cute! You guys look amazing! Sounds like a perfect date!

Jill said...

Hi Sarah! It's been a long time! I've loved reading about your little Ellie and catching up on you and your family. How are your parents? I hope it's ok I found your blog. I look forward to keeping in touch with you! Much Love, Jill (Brooks) Barnes

Sare said...

It's totally awesome that you found our blog. That's one reason we keep it public.

My parents are great. My mom is in Texas helping Joy move to another town in Texas and my dad is pining for her. :)

Jennilyn said...

Looking for that new haircut picture Michael blogged missionary parents about???