Just so you all know. I am making another video. I'm just finding it hard to do all the things expected of me (church callings, household chores, mothering...) and finding time for my hobbies. It's on the way though.
In the mean time, I thought I'd share what Ellie did this morning. In my closet I had a 6 inch statue I painted of Christ with two kids and a sheep. I've kept it in my closet since the move because I really don't know where to put it. We don't have that much by way of furniture yet and not a lot of shelf space either. Anyway, Ellie found it this morning as I was getting ready. She decided that Jesus must be tired and wanted to put him 'night-night.' So she took the statue into her room, put it on her pillow, draped a blanket about it and started singing Silent Night. Then she closed the door while saying, "Night night Jesus. Love you! Have fun!"
2 comments:
Sweet Ellie. Shows why we must become as a little child
How sweet! We loved playing with you guys in Utah! Miss you Ellie and Jack!
Post a Comment