I think mother nature has things a little messed up. One day it was nice and about 75 degrees. The next day...SNOW ALL DAY! Ugh. It's all melted off now, but I'm sure my nice sunny days are behind us. :(
Wow. You definitely got more snow than we did with it sticking to the road and all that. I'm glad to hear it melted. It's blue skies and green grass here again. What a relief! I wasn't ready for winter either.
3 comments:
Wow. You definitely got more snow than we did with it sticking to the road and all that. I'm glad to hear it melted. It's blue skies and green grass here again. What a relief! I wasn't ready for winter either.
Snow is beautiful with the leaves, but makes them messy to rake.
I was not happy when it snowed here- and it didn't snow that much! It is hard to change seasons and be cold!
Post a Comment