Introducing Jack Babcock, 21 inches long, 10 lbs, 0.2 oz. He was born Thursday 1/13 at 1:11 p.m. His full name will be John Edwin Babcock, named after Grandpa Babcock (John/Jack), the Johns of the Bible, Sarah's grandpa (middle name of Edwin), and Sarah's great grandpa (first name of Edwin). We love him so much.
We are super grateful that we were able to come home from the hospital Fri evening. Jack and Sarah are doing remarkably well. Ellie seems to be both thrilled and curious. We are all very tired.
7 comments:
Beautiful. Wonderful cry.
Awesome! I am sure that both of his Uncle Johns (or does Sarah have some more to add to that mix?) are delighted with the name choice as well!
Congratulations!!! What a chunk but a cute one!
Congratulations! Super job, Sare! It will be great to meet him.
Thanks for letting us come see/hold him!
He is sooo cute!!! I love cousins! :D
Congratulations! I love newborn baby cries. Almost makes me cry with joy. 10 lbs. 2 oz.!!!
Post a Comment