Friday, January 7, 2011

Ellie's Bed

We put Ellie down for her nap the other day and went upstairs to mingle with the fam. We were surprised to see Ellie a few minutes later going into the upstairs kitchen. She was bare from the waist down! Somehow, she'd managed to get out of her crib, open the circular door nob , took off her pants and diaper and went upstairs. All of which (besides going up the stairs) she could never do before. So... we got a toddler bed and an extra tall gate. She was so excited to have an actual bed, but she still isn't too excited about the gate.






As an update on me. I am 38 weeks. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said I was 2.5 cm dilated and 60% effaced and that I'd most likely go this coming week. All looks good.

2 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Very cute video. Thank you. We look forward to good news in the coming week or so. Wish we were there to help.

Jennilyn said...

I love Ellie's excited running! Cute little room with great shelves! Good luck this week! We are praying all goes well, smoothly, and a happy birth-day soon!