We had fun tonight playing cranium at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Steven, Alysa, Becca (for some of the time), Grandma Jane, Grandpa Ken, Michael, Ellie and I were there. Usually, I'd make a cute video of some of the stuff I got on camera, but I am too excited to share. I think they are really funny. It was a great night.
This one is of Steven Acting out Robert Di Nero.
This is Alysa drawing a uni-brow.
This video is Grandma Jane acting out a Humpback Whale.
This is me acting out 'happy hour.'
6 comments:
Very funny! Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the videos!!!
It looks like a lot of fun! No wonder Jane wasn't on Skype last night!
So they said times up right as Michael said it. Did he get the point?
The videos are great! Thanks.
I felt like we were there in the dinning room playing along! We need to take better advantage of the technology we have and share more! (And how come Sare knows so much about smiley-hour?)
To answer Shannon's question... no, we didn't get the point. *sigh* To answer Jenni's question... I did go on a mission to Detroit. I saw a lot of things. You know you've seen it all when there is 'happy hour' in the grocery store!
Post a Comment