Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 Months

Wow, the time goes by so fast! I've gotten behind and I don't know how it happened.

I was talking to Jen Lanbeck (Michael's sister) the other day and she suggested that I blog more often. Not that I have to do a nice video every time, but just let people know how I am doing. I told her that I felt a little silly doing that because my whole day is just taking care of Ellie. It's an accomplishment when I get the laundry done. She said that's exactly what she wants to hear.

So, I got the laundry done, but it's not folded. Most likely that will get done another day... (sigh).

Michael and I have been trying to get our Christmas gifts done. I won't say what we are doing, but I will say that it's going to be fun.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay for laundry!!!!!

Jane Babcock said...

Thank you for the update. It's fun to see Ellie develop! She really reacted to those lights. I can see her attaching herself to somebody's Christmas tree!
Love, Grandpa Ken

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I'm doing laundry too! There's a lot to do around here...dishes, read books, practice ballet, help kids be happy...(not always happening). Sigh.

Deb said...

The videos you post make me happy. It's fun to see what a loving family you have and to see Ellie growing and learning.

Jennilyn said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! This is exactly what I love to read--I can see your pile of laundry (smaller than mine, I bet) and feel a connection. Have you tried your flower skirt yet with a crazy bright color???

julie babcock said...

I love your video's. They always make me cry, seeing how much you love your Ellie and remembering when my 9 year old Ella was little. Thank you!

Jane Babcock said...

I missed this one. Thanks for posting again. I will have to remember to check it more regularly. Good to hear from you.