I can't wait to hold her.
So beautiful! Seeing your first born with my first born made me weep. Thank you for sharing the pictures. What a gorgeous family you are.
I'm always surprised at how much a newborn changes, even in just a week's time. Thank you for posting more pictures. Great light bed! I have never seen one of those.
You all are having too much fun with that boppy! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet little Ellie over at the Heartland!Christine
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't wait to hold her.
So beautiful! Seeing your first born with my first born made me weep. Thank you for sharing the pictures. What a gorgeous family you are.
I'm always surprised at how much a newborn changes, even in just a week's time. Thank you for posting more pictures.
Great light bed! I have never seen one of those.
You all are having too much fun with that boppy! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet little Ellie over at the Heartland!
Christine
Post a Comment