Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mom/Jane and Roger



We just had the pleasure of hosting Mom's ___ (irrelevant #) birthday. Becca made a mouth-watering, shrimp pasta. Yummy garlic and butter sauce. We also had a salad with three kinds of lettuce, avocado, basil, tomato, cukes, and mini sweet peppers; garlic bread; and OLIVES. For dessert we had a delicious strawberry shortcake with ice cream. Here are some more pictures:











We hope Roger had a happy birthday!

5 comments:

Jennilyn said...

I check your blog every day and it is wonderful to see photos! THANK YOU! Living so far away is tough, and your connecting us helps melt miles. I love seeing what is going on. Cute house! What is the quote on the kitchen counter top? Can't quite blow it up big enough to read...xo

Jane Babcock said...

Thank you for hosting a lovely birthday party. Great food and fun.
Photos aren't bad either.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Sorry we missed it! We were in Needles, CA when we called...too far away. I appreciated your gracious invitation on our voice mail!

Shannon said...

I want to see Sarah's tummy!!!

Roger Koehler said...

Thank you for thinking of me.