We went to the doctor and had a wonderful ultrasound!!! We saw the spine, heart, brain, nose, mouth, legs... and that it is a GIRL!!! No more calling the baby: it, the baby, or our kid! The sonographer tried to see the sex of the baby first off, but apparently we have a modest little gymnast. She kept moving everywhere. Her favorite move is anything twirling or spinning as long as her knees are tightly pressed together. We are now going through names to see what ones we like the best.
7 comments:
Yay, yay, yay!!! We love girls! Congratulations on the good news. We already love her!
I'm so excited!! She's going to be the most beautifulest little baby everrrrr.
Hahaha I can't wait.
So, will she be a girly-girl? Do you want pink stuff or a different color? Any clues to preferences would be helpful!
I love having girls first in the family. It worked well for us. May have been hard on them though. First children have a lot to put up with.
That was a grand lolly pop! It was great to see your tiny baby tummy in person last week. Keep the pictures coming!
WE need more! More postings! Lots of love, Karly
this is kind of weird to post to my own blog, but I wanted to answer Jennilyn's question. I haven't talked to Michael about colors yet, but I would imagine pink and other girlie colors. Light green, purple, yellow...that sort of thing.
Post a Comment