So amazing! The video made me giggle and smile. We love Ellie!
It's so fun to have a glimpse into your family! You all are great!
Sarah, That is darling -- just beautiful. She is such a sweetheart! Love to you all!
What a beautiful start to my day today. I don't know how I missed it last week. Beautiful Ellie and family.
I love to see your family play together. Thanks for posting videos for us all to know you from a distance!
I am impressed with the twin BRAIDS on your hair and Ellie's! Love Michael's brute strength vacumming double duty and mowing lawn with her, too! Sweet video.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So amazing! The video made me giggle and smile. We love Ellie!
It's so fun to have a glimpse into your family! You all are great!
Sarah,
That is darling -- just beautiful. She is such a sweetheart! Love to you all!
What a beautiful start to my day today. I don't know how I missed it last week. Beautiful Ellie and family.
I love to see your family play together. Thanks for posting videos for us all to know you from a distance!
I am impressed with the twin BRAIDS on your hair and Ellie's! Love Michael's brute strength vacumming double duty and mowing lawn with her, too! Sweet video.
Post a Comment