Sunday, December 4, 2011

So Tired

So, we were trying to put Ellie down tonight after a long day at church and no nap after. She was extremely tired. She was crying and saying, "I no go night night!" After realizing that we were serious she got in her bed and started screaming, 'I no go night night! I no go night night!" In the middle of her 'night' she yelled-yawned. It was the weirdest and cutest thing I have ever seen. Michael and I started laughing right in the middle of her good-night song, but we managed to finish it alright. Wish you all were there or that we had a camera going!

2 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Tell us about her good night song. Is it always the same one?

John said...

I'm sad... I made the mistake of letting Evelyn listen/watch a lullaby on youtube and that quickly evolved to Dora videos etc. I really miss singing my girls to sleep. You've given me encouragement to not bring my blackberry to bedtime anymore.