I really hope you enjoy these. We've had fun.
A friend was kind enough to take our portraits this summer. Blessings!
This next video is just a little bonus. Didn't really fit in with the other footage I'm working with but too cute not to share. Ellie's favorite game that day was to be doggies. Roll playing is big with her.
P.S. Two more videos to come. One of our latest vacation (cute) and the other of Jack crawling!!!
4 comments:
I can tell your playing has given your children respect for the piano.
Beautiful portraits.
Fun doggy.
Loved these! When Ellie dog tried to lick your face it was a laugh out loud moment. Thanks!
what kind of cookies? You were stirring as you gradually poured something into the bowl. That is a technique that I just can not do right...maybe I don't have the coordination or patience requried. Nice portraits too! Would yous end us the family one? I'd like to print and display it on our picture shelf.
Chocolate chip cookies. We've been experimenting. Yeah, I think we can send you a picture.
Take care. God bless your family - present and future!
Post a Comment