Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Updates

We're moved in!... Well. Sort of. We still have boxes we are unpacking and of course, we would always like more furniture... I kind of feel like the mom in 'The Incredibles.' There is a part in the movie that she tells her husband it's official. They've finally moved in because she just unpacked the last box. ... It was 3 years later. I wonder if I'll ever feel 'official.'

Pictures sometime in the future. Hopefully not too far away.

4 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Take your time. Even after things are unpacked some things need to be moved around until they settle into their places.

landbeck said...

Heh, there are one or two boxes of things that we've never unpacked . . . from THREE moves ago! But it's food storage stuff, so that sort of doesn't count.

Deb said...

I empathize with the boxes. We unpacked until things were livable and still need to move beyond that. Very exciting!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I thought you were like the Incredibles because you're so amazing and Michael was lifting couches while your stretchy arms vacuumed underneath! It's awesome having a home, isn't it?