Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Future Home

Our offer was accepted! We close on May 18th if all goes well. The video is done with pictures that are open to the public. I just added music and words. We are so excited!


8 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! I had no idea you were going to buy so soon! Hooray! Having your own house is the best! It looks really nice too! I hope it all works out as planned!

Julie said...

This is such an exciting time for your family. Congratulations!

Taylor Family said...

Wow! That is a beautiful home! Hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Jane Babcock said...

It's beautiful. I would love to look it up on google maps if you would send an address.

Deb said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad they accepted your offer. The exterior front looks a lot like our home in New York. BIG house! What a great place.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Wow, it's huge! You'll have tons of space to romp with the little ones.

Diane Conn said...

Congratulations! It looks like a beautiful house!

Laura Earl said...

Love it! Such exciting times! Love and miss you guys :)