Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome Jack

Jack is 6 weeks. It's hard to believe he's been here this long; then again, it seems like he's always been here. Funny how that is.

Jack has been a wonderful newborn. I don't know if I can really use that term, though, because he's wearing 3-6 month cloths already. (He's 13.5 lbs) We went to a pediatrician this past weekend and he called him a 3 month old. He was pretty embarrassed when we corrected him.

Ellie has been wonderful to Jack. Sometimes a little too loving, but almost always giving kisses and saying, "Hi Dack!"

No final news on where we'll be in the future, but we know we'll love our little family wherever we are.


4 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Lovely photos. I saved the family one to put on our wall.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Wow, that's great! Thanks for the updated pictures. What a wonderful family!

Julie said...

So beautiful. Thanks for sharing your family.

John said...

What a cheery way to start my day, thank you for that!