Ellie is so sweet! Mary gave me the Ellie response this morning. After watching the clip I told her it was time to head to the bus. She said, "Why? Why? Why? Why?" I wish you were closer!
I was finally able to get the why video to play, but the others haven't loaded yet. I might try on the computer at the chapel, but it might not let me get blogs.
7 comments:
I think she'll have it down with a little bit more practice. :)
Ellie is so sweet! Mary gave me the Ellie response this morning. After watching the clip I told her it was time to head to the bus. She said, "Why? Why? Why? Why?" I wish you were closer!
How cute can she get!
Ohhh, I think this goes down in permanent family history vocabulary-the Ellie question! Wonderful post!
Haha I'm loving it!
I was finally able to get the why video to play, but the others haven't loaded yet. I might try on the computer at the chapel, but it might not let me get blogs.
That was awesome! How long did it go on?
Post a Comment