So sorry to all of you who keep up with this blog. It's been a while! Here's an update.
Michael - Finished his masters in Financial Planning and is now looking for a job. Hopefully we'll stay in Utah, but it looks like we'll probably move out of state. He's been a wonderful husband and father.
Ellie - Talking more than ever. Our conversations are in depth - though still mostly baby talk. I am picking up more words from her every day. Yesterday she said, "Bye-bye bubbles!" when talking her bath. The cutest, though, is when she goes to bed and I kiss her and say, "I love you," she says, "eye wo you."
Jack - Growing and growing. I can tell he'll be fun because he lets me know he's there with all the kicking he's doing. We go in for his big 20th week appointment on the 8th (but I'll be 21 almost 22 weeks).
Me - Just trying to help everyone feel good and happy. I'm currently 'house sitting' for my mom while she is visiting Joy. I say 'house sitting' because we live there now but I am making dinners for my dad and bro while keeping things clean and the laundry going for my mom. I miss her.
Because of the move from Provo to South Jordan and all the crazy stuff that's happened since then (like a leak in the basement) we don't have a lot of pictures of Ellie for August. Sorry. I will post what we have of Ellie and Jack, though, when I get a minute.
5 comments:
LOVE the name! We pray for you both in all our family prayers. Hugs to whole family.
Wonderful to hear from you and get a little peek into your lives.
Pregnant?!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! We haven't talk in forever..I miss you! We need to catch up!
I am sad that you use Jack as his neo-natal name, because...have you ever known someone that kept the in-the-tummy name after they came out? I think it would be great if the name sticks! So, unless you discourage it, I will still call this nephew Jack.
Thanks for the update! I love the name Jack too:) It was fun to see you for a few minutes in Utah. I wish I had had more time to talk and get to know Ellie but thanks for being there! Do you think you'll move further east??
Post a Comment