Friday, February 19, 2010

Updates

Well, Michael and I chose an elliptical! We'll pick it up some time today. It'll be so nice to be able to 'run' again. Maybe I'll stop dreaming about it! :)

Ellie has been a blast. She got sick last week and didn't eat much for a couple of days. That was worrisome because she was so small to begin with. She made up for it, though, this week. She's a human vacuum! She gained a pound already, maybe more by now.

Michael is doing great. He's getting A's in his graduate classes.

I'm doing well, too. I'm trying to get outfits situated for Steven (Michael's brother) and Alyssa's wedding. I think I've got part of me and almost all of Ellie done. Besides that...I got the laundry done and put away! Score!!!


5 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I love the video! She's so cute. What kind of outfits are you doing?

Shannon said...

Oh my word! I just watched this cute video and then scrolled down a little and saw an ultrasound photo and thought, "WHAT? What did I miss?" Then I realized it was the one you did starting from the beginning of Ellie. Wow!

Jane Babcock said...

It was so good to see you all yesterday and Ellie let me hold her.

Sare said...

Ellie has a navy day dress and a pale yellow day dress. I'm not sure if Alyssa wanted one or the other. They are really cute. I got pale gold shoes for her, too.

Karly said...

so cute sarah!