Wow! Where did you get those costumes??
Great costumes! Ellie looks really cute dressed up like you. Amigos de cierto.Love, Dad.
We actually made the costumes. We got jackets and pants at DI, cropped the jacket and then used fabric paint. It was way fun to do.
Very impressive! Super cute family.
I was going to type Jen's comment. Instead I will second it.Amazing that you could create those costumes.
And the hats? Too fun! I love family-themed costumes with everyone fitting in! Yours wins! I am even more impressed that it is homemade!
I love it! You all look great.
I can't believe you made them... they look amazing! Way to go.
Thanks all!!! To answer Jennilyn's question... the hats are homemade, too. Michael made them out of diaper boxes and I covered them with black material.
These are FANTASTIC costumes!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow! Where did you get those costumes??
Great costumes! Ellie looks really cute dressed up like you. Amigos de cierto.
Love, Dad.
We actually made the costumes. We got jackets and pants at DI, cropped the jacket and then used fabric paint. It was way fun to do.
Very impressive! Super cute family.
I was going to type Jen's comment. Instead I will second it.
Amazing that you could create those costumes.
And the hats? Too fun! I love family-themed costumes with everyone fitting in! Yours wins! I am even more impressed that it is homemade!
I love it! You all look great.
I can't believe you made them... they look amazing! Way to go.
Thanks all!!! To answer Jennilyn's question... the hats are homemade, too. Michael made them out of diaper boxes and I covered them with black material.
These are FANTASTIC costumes!
Post a Comment