Thursday, October 8, 2009

Problems

So, Sarah picked up Ellie Tuesday morning and felt some pain in her back. Then she tried picking her up again that afternoon and was out. We're sure it's not bone; looks like she just stretched out a ligament or some muscle. She's on the mend and should be able to hold Ellie in a day or two.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Ohh, I hope she feels better soon.

Jane Babcock said...

Ellie is getting heavier fast! It's good that she can scoot around by herself now.

Better get well so you can rescue her from messes or corners.

Love, Ken

julie babcock said...

I have hurt my back several times lifting the infant carseat with the baby in it. It helped me to lay down on my stomach and gently push up with my hands to arch my back a few times (even though it hurt) and REST as much as possible. Hope you feel better soon!

BobandLu said...

Sare I am so sorry. I know it's got to be frustrating for you. After hurting my arm I had to change how I held Pete. Rest is rough but worth it.

Jennilyn said...

Sorry to hear about the pain. Julie's exercise is a good one. Should we be praying for Ellie to walk sooner? Take care of you!