Ellie spent over 20 minutes just staring at Brinley (from the ward). By the way, Brinley is 2 weeks older. Ellie, as you can tell from the video, is a bit closer to crawling. Having a crawling baby around got me to baby-proof the bookcase in the front room today. :)
4 comments:
What a fun video. Interaction in baby videos really gives them staying power. I love hearing your voice over and getting Michael in with them at the end.
What great expressions on Ellie's face--I love seeing her! Your videos are fun. My favorite moment was the pacifier tension. Good luck with baby-proofing. Just when you think you have it safe, they surprise you and push it a little further.
It's fun to see how observant Ellie is. Reminds me of when Michael was little. Cute!
Grace loved watching this with me. She kept saying, "It's Michael and Sarah's baby! I want to see her!" I told her she was seeing her. "No, I mean I want to see her closer!" She meant in person, which I do too. I'm sad we're missing so much!
Post a Comment