Monday, May 18, 2009

We had Ellie's blessing yesterday. It was so wonderful. We had it at Grannie and Pop's house after church. Lots of family there to support. Grannie made the dress and bonnet. Ellie was blessed with a lot of wonderful blessings. Some of which include a sweet disposition and character, an eternal outlook and being blessed with the peace of the Holy Ghost. It was really beautiful. Wet eyes all around.




8 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Wow, she's growing up so fast! What a cutie. I love her smile. Wish we could have been there. Give her a hug from us!

Jane Babcock said...

Hurray, I finally got it to work. Sometimes the computer just says buffering until it becomes non responsive. Nice pictures. I'm glad I have some.

BobandLu said...

Seeing her cute big smile is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing those great pictures. I was struck by how similar her smile is to yours Michael!

julie babcock said...

Please include a link to those photos if they are on Picasa or whatever. Great family portraits!
--David

Karly said...

GREAT pictures. I want to see more! So glad to hear about the wonderful day. Isn't it grand to have a growing family. Loves to all.

Emmalyn said...

She's so big and beautiful!

I've missed her this last month!

Shannon said...

How sweet! Too bad we couldn't be there! We can't wait to meet her in July! In those pictures, her smile looks similar to Juliet.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I was so excited at the beginning of this year, thinking we would be there to help welcome your little one. Sad we couldn't stay there. Now I am looking forward to our next visit, not knowing when that will be.

Love,

John