Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little clip we made of Ellie from birth to now. I hope you enjoy it.

7 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Oh Sarah!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you! She is just an angel! Can I link you to my blog so I can always see you guys and Ellie's cuteness!?

Shannon said...

I love her smiles! I haven't seen any pictures since she got out of her newborness. Now we can see what she really looks like and she is so beautiful! We can't wait to see you guys!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Wow, she's a cutie! Thanks for sending that!!

julie babcock said...

Great to see that little smile and happy parents. Thanks for pictures! --David

kris nielsen said...

Hi Sarah and Michael. I found your blog from Shannon's. Ellie is precious!! Congratulations.

Sare said...

Logan & Emily - of course you can link us!

BobandLu said...

Ellie is such a beautiful girl! I'm so happy to see more pictures. It's fantastic there are pictures of you and Michael in there too!! Thank you.